What is a Medical Assistant?
Medical assistants are allied health professionals who work beside physicians and other healthcare workers in doctor’s offices, hospitals, outpatient facilities and other medical settings.
Often medical assistants perform both administrative and clinical duties including medical coding and billing, performing basic laboratory tests, drawing blood, preparing patients for examinations, and other duties as directed.
Physicians continue to rely heavily upon medical assistants as their practices grow, allowing the physicians to see more patients.
Estelle Medical Academy
Estelle Medical Academy’s industry leading curriculum offers a specialized approach to Medical Assistant education. Our program includes the advanced techniques necessary to succeed in the medical industry of today and tomorrow!
- Instructors with Industry Leading Experience
- Continuously updated curriculum
- Full and part-time class schedules
- Weekend classes available
- Affordable tuition
- Life-long job placement assistance
- State-of-the-art multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning