Are you a veteran of the United States Armed Forces?
We have a strong commitment to helping veterans obtain a great education!
Things You Will Need:
- Official Transcripts: High School and College Transcripts are required from all schools attended. They can be hand delivered in a sealed envelope from previously attended school(s) or they can be mailed directly to EMA
- Certificate of Eligibility
If you do not already have a Certificate of Eligibility:
- First-time users of GI Bill must file VA form 22-1990
- Dependent of service member must file VA form 22-5490
- Transferring Service member (previously received MGIB from another school) must update school (place of training) information through VA form 22-1995.
- VA forms & Online Application links can be found here.